Musing Mondays asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
• What are you currently reading? What do you think you’ll read next? What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading two books:
The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert. It’s a nice funny little romantic book with lots of yummy dishes to drool over.
Curtain call by Anthony Quinn. This one is not a straightforward historical crime novel. The period of 1930s London’ society is intriguingly woven with the plot. This a portrait of motley of (not all delightful) characters and their stories that are interlinked and eventually cross.