ZM from Techie2mom has honoured me with these two lovely awards 🙂
Thank you so much ZM for considering my blog lovely and inspiring!
And now for 7 facts about me that I haven’t already mentioned. Hmm…
- I am lazy. Not so much that I can live in a stinking place but it takes a lot of effort to get me off my ass and start cleaning. I envy the Saint who can start cleaning the bathroom even at night and then feel good about it! 😦
- I still cannot believe that I have the capacity to love someone else other than me, as much as I love my son. He is such a blessing and it is hard to accept that this perfect little boy is something I created!
- I have this habit of combing my hair right before I go to sleep at night.
- I am not known to have a sweet tooth but Malai barfi and kaju katli are my favourite sweets and I can’t wait to have my first bite when I reach Mumbai.
- Hanging out clothes to dry after laundry is perhaps my favourite household chore.
- I finally believe western clothes are more comfortable to wear and carry than salwar suits and sarees no matter how much I love wearing them.
- Even though I have read all the Agatha Christie books – all of them, I have to read one once in a while to just feel good. It is a great mood up lifter for me…don’t know why.
Now to tag 15 people….phew.. that’s a long list. Most of the bloggers I wish to tag have already been awarded so am gonna just let it be.