First Award!! Yayyyy!!!
“I’ve tagged you”, said she, Zainab, my new friend in the Blogosphere. I was overly joyed as this was the first time that someone had officially tagged me. Usually I lifted tags that I found interesting and did them myself.
As I visited her site and checked the tag I almost fell off my chair reading it. Not only was I just tagged, but I was given awards as well!! I am so honoured to receive them.
With hubby at the office and the kiddo sleeping peacefully in the other room, I wanted to jump up and down and do the headless chicken dance. But from fear of waking up the kiddo and wondering if the spell would break, I danced in my head and the world spinned for some time.
Well, that’s not just it. Some rules of acceptance of the award:
1. Thank those who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
I had already done this 10 secrets tag a long time back, but now let me add some more to it.
1. I used to hate Pizzas. I never had a pizza until I got married. Almost after a year of marriage hubby introduced me to pizzas and I took it up like a fish to swimming. Wonder now why I wasted so many years not eating it.
2. I am scared of lizards and spiders. They give me shudders. They make me feel creepy. Yuk.
3. At one time, I was a farily good dancer. I have learnt Kathak. But now, even a five minute dance makes me sweat and puts me out of breath.
4. I think I have the most unruly hair in the world. Some girls can manage to look absolutely stunning and comfortable with their hair down. But not me. If I let my hair loose, it somehow turns into a huge ball of mess and looks weird. I wanted long hair for myself, but that’s never happening. It’s the genes I think.
5. I love dogs. Of any kind. I even find stray dogs cute. My dad had promised to get me a puppy when he retired and I was happy that one day I would have my own pet dog. Little did I realise that I would be married by the time he retired. 😦
6. I believe in reincarnation and life after death.
7. I am not comfortable with high heels. I can’t walk straight and I tend to stumble and fall down. No, not even platforms.