It’s a Friday!!
Fridays!! Aren’t they just lovely. Sometimes even better than the weekends. The time spent in anticipation of the weekend is better than the actual thing. And it’s an absolute bliss when you have no work. I have finally started working at office; not just passing time, though sometimes that’s what I really do when there is no work.
Main thoughts of the week:
- Have finally got some productive work to do at office
- Spending almost 12 hours commuting and being in office, losing 12 hours from my son’s life daily
- Got a shelf full of unread books and purchased some more only to keep them piled up and unread for a long time to come
- Shantanu finally sleeping at a decent hour at night
- A trip over the weekend; finally after many months!